Our one-day Event Marketing & Sponsorship course shares to participants tried and tested methods of getting sponsors for your upcoming events. An understanding of sponsorship and the need for businesses is provided together with tips on how to find the right sponsor. A discussion of how to develop a sponsorship pitch, write a winning proposal and how to deal with your sponsor at every stage of the event process.
Key Learning Outcomes
At the end of the Event Sponsorship course, you will be able to:
- Understand business’ need for sponsorships
- What Sponsors really want
- Know how to find the right sponsor for any event
- Write and present the most compelling pitch that they can to secure a sponsor
- Get the sponsor on board at the different stages of event production
- Measure the success of any sponsorship deal based on Return On Income and Return on Outcomes
- Avoid mistakes in the sponsorship process
Event Resources Group are a preferred provider of CMP Certified Meeting Practitioner.
We provide a Certificate of Attendance highlighting all areas of study.
- Why get a sponsor?
- Why businesses sponsor and their needs from events
- Finding the right sponsor
- Creating the right sponsorship pitch
- Writing and presenting a winning proposal
- Getting the sponsor’s buy in
- Pitfalls to avoid