- Our refund policy – Upon booking the following sliding scale is enforced. You must inform us in writing and receive a written confirmation for your cancellation to be accepted and validated by us.
If cancellation is received with the following notice of the course booking:
180 days’ notice onwards – 100% refund
60 – 179 days’ notice from course date – 50% refund
60 days or less to the course date refunds are unavailable
- Making a cancellation – You must write to us confirming you do not wish to attend and receive our confirmation of our acceptance of your cancelation.
- Changes to attendance and transfer of courses or dates – We will do our utmost to book you into the next available course as long as you inform us no later than 28 days of your booked course, subject to our ultimate discretion.
- Changes to attendee information – You must provide us written confirmation of any name changes or replacement attendee no later than 72 hours of the event. We retain the right to refuse any attendee.
- Registration – You will need to bring your ticket or an invoice to present at registration.
- Prohibited items at the event – Camera’s, videos and recording devices are prohibited.
We reserve the right to refuse entry or eject any person from the course at our discretion.
- Course content and intellectual property rights – The course content and any media or hand-outs are the sole intellectual property of Event Resources Group Event Management Course. It is expressly forbidden, without written consent from the course director, to copy, publish or use this content for any reason other than within your own business role. It is expressly forbidden to use any of the course content, media or hand-outs for the teaching of any courses, seminars or public talks whatsoever.
- Course and teaching usage – All training, course content, notes, and slides are for guidance only. You agree to indemnify Event Resources Group and its representatives from any damages or liability and agree to take full responsibility in all areas of your own event planning, preparation, execution and overall management including health and safety, security and medical issues. You should seek expert guidance for anything you are uncertain of or that which falls outside of your own area of expertise.
- Course changes – We do our very best to retain all published dates, venues, and content etc. however we retain the right to change the event venue, dates, timings, presenters and course content.
- Venue or course changes – We use our reasonable endeavours to hold the courses at the advertised venues however we reserve, at our absolute discretion, the right to relocate to another venue at any time and accept no liability whatsoever for any additional or incurred travel or accommodation costs.
- Severability – If any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, the remainder will continue to be valid and enforceable.
Event Resources Group Limited is a registered company in England & Wales. Company no: 08220605